Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve braai with the family

As we were away over Christmas we didn't have a Christmas lunch with the family.  We decided to rather do it on New Year's Eve and both Ouma and the In-Laws came over for a braai tonight.  Chicken sosaties, cheese sausage, kabernossies (a smoked russian type of sausage), skildpaadjies (minced liver in net fat) and braai broodjies (toasted sandwiches with cheese, onion and tomato made over the coals).  As I type this my MIL's trifle is being dished up so before I sign off and go and have dessert I just want to wish all of you a Happy New Year.  May all your wishes come true in 2016.  Check ya'll next year. 

1 comment:

  1. Made me drool and licking the screen didn't help. How I miss the SA braai.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete