Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pier framed ship

Regular Port Elizabeth Daily Photo follower Gerhard Burger sent me this picture of a ship framed by Shark Rock Pier last week for that day when I am in need of something to post.  Well, today is that day.  I seriously need to get out there with my camera more.  Strangely enough he took this picture on the same mor ning that we walked our sausages down on the beachfront so we could have been standing there next to each other at some stage.  Thanks for the pic Gerhard..  You're also now becoming a regular contributor.  

1 comment:

  1. The boat seems so extraordinarily long - perhaps emphasised by the framing of the pier. I too need to get more with the camera. The winter weather can be an unkind season, but spring offers some glimmers of hope.

    ReplyDelete