Friday, July 4, 2014

Donkin Heritage Trail on Pasella

I got to be on Pasella on SABC 2 for the first time in 2009 when they were in town to film an insert on the Donkin Heritage Trail.  At the time I worked for Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism and got to do the insert with my colleague and good friend Sadie Issacs.  We met presenter Vicky Davis and the team at the Donkin Reserve and ended up shooting around the reserve, on the lighthouse, around City Hall and Market Square, at the Prince Alfred Guard Memorial and finally at Art in the Park.  This was my first time on a travel insert on a magazine program and I absolutely loved it.  Unfortunately the insert was done before Pasella started doing English subtitles, but its still well worth watching even if you don't understand what is said.

No comments:

Post a Comment