Friday, May 16, 2014

Geocaching in Port Elizabeth insert on Pasella

You've all seen me refer to my Geocaching adventures which take me to places I know well but also often brings me to interesting spots I've never been to before.  Late last year the SABC 2 Afrikaans magazine show Pasella shot a insert in Port Elizabeth about Geocaching featuring yours truly. *big smile*  It was broadcasted in February and uploaded onto YouTube a week or so ago.  The 6 minute long insert is in Afrikaans but it does have English subtitles so everybody would understand.  It covers what Geocaching is, how to participate and what to do.  During the insert we went to look for Geocaches in St Georges Park, at the East Cape Horse Care Unit and the Wellington Park section of Settlers Park.  The insert also features Chaos Boy and Drama Princess as well as Wicus and Ansie Benade of Team Wikkelgat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment