Sunday, February 23, 2014

Splash Waterworld Super Tube

The Super Tube at Kings Beach has become one of the Port Elizabeth beachfront landmarks a long time ago and is still as popular as possible.  Drama Princess turned nine last week and yesterday (Saturday) we had her birthday party at the Super Tube.  It's even more fun as I remember and things have changed a little bit with extra slides being added since I was a kid.  When I say kid I mean kid in age cause yesterday I was a kid in spirit, outsliding and outlasting Drama Princess and all her friends.  I say outside cause I went just about non-stop from just after 10am until 15:30.  Needless to say my tank was empty by the end of the day and I'm feeling it today but I'll be back as soon as I get a chance again.

No comments:

Post a Comment