Monday, January 23, 2012

Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium

I have seen stunning photos of the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium with some of the best interior ones being taken from the top tow of seats right in the very corner.  So late last year during the IRB 7's I decided to venture up into the nose bleed section and get my own photo.  Mmmmm.... Quite clearly the stunning pics I've seen were taken with a SLR with wide angle lens.  Both of which I don't have.  So for now I have to be happy with the pic I got. Maybe one day...

3 comments:

  1. It's a great shot.

    I want a SLR too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the quality of your shots I always assumed you were using a top-of-the-range SLR. Are you going to tell us what you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we'll both live that dream one day!
    Anyway... I like your photo...

    ReplyDelete