Monday, November 28, 2011

Fail!!!

Today's post is slightly tongue in cheek.  The association with Port Elizabeth is puerly the fact that these adverts seem to pop up all over the city and get stuck to bus stops, power boxes, freeway pillars and even on the back of stop signs.  The thing that caught my eye was the fact that the middle advert says "Abortions" and "Penis enlargement" followed by "Relationship problems".  I think those three sum up the problem right there.  The middle one leads to the first having to take place which probably causes the latter.  Ps, I took out the good doc's phone number just in case anybody on here got the idea to phone him regarding the middle one (or any of the other two for that matter).

3 comments:

  1. This really does cover it all. Very unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough I was laughing at that sign yesterday. Thinking pretty much the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this rather frightening.
    The link between all three as you express it is quite funny but I fail to see abortion as something to be associated with anythnig else than a proper hospital or clinic.

    Cultural differences, how fascinating.

    ReplyDelete