Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eishkom blues.....

Another guest photographer today..... This stunning photo was sent to us by Jan de Wet, who has spectacular views of the bay from his home.
He wrote:

"I took the pic of the post office during a power outage in Richmond Hill(!) the owners of the building (South African Post Office) assured me that there were people working that night, however, I never told them that I have a 24-hour view of the building from my lounge and these lights have been on since Oct 2005 when we moved in!"

So while Eskom begs all South Africans to save power, it appears that not all are as co-operative as others .... another prime example of citizens being asked to tighten their belts while politicians and bureaucrats continue to expand their own waistlines!

2 comments:

  1. I have stopped commenting on Eishkom, but I do want to say that this is a stunning pic.

    ReplyDelete